How many times in our lives have we had a Day 1? To move through life there will always be a Day 1 and that is inevitable. The first day of school, the first day you drive a car, the day you start your dream job or buy your first house. Then the life altering firsts...the day you meet the man you will marry, the day you find out you are expecting your first child or the day he/she is born, the day you learn someone close to you has died. So many things in life start with a Day 1 and motherhood is no exception. For me, Day 1 of Motherhood was August 1, 2003. That was the day I got that first positive on the home pregnancy test and my life has never been the same. And today would mark Day 1 of attempting to blog. :-)
I follow so many wonderful blogs and have gotten amazing glimpses into the lives of others. While my story isn't exceptional, it is mine. I hope you follow along.
I'll follow along! And I see you mention in your profile that this is your "first" surrogacy experience... does that mean you really ARE going pro? :-)
ReplyDeleteDay 1 of motherhood for me was September 30, 2010 when you knocked on my door with home pregnancy tests and waited outside my bathroom until I got a positive result. Sometimes you're lucky enough to have a friend there to be a part of your day 1.
ReplyDelete