sidebars

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Cankles!!

At 36 weeks it became official...I no longer have my cute little ankles.  Someone has replaced my nice feet with ogre feet (okay, so maybe they are in desperate need of pedi so "nice" isn't the best adjective).  It started with just my toes which was pretty funny, but then I realized that my ankles had been swallowed up by an extra layer of fluff.  The cooler temperatures mean I have been wearing pants so I don't really notice my feet until later in the day.  All I know is that when PJs went on two days ago, I was completely shocked.

I had considered getting a pedicure today but found out I can't wear nail polish to my c-section--I wonder if this applies to hands only or to both hands and feet? I would be upset to learn that I had somehow ruined my surgery with a little cuteness on my toes. It just seems wrong to get a pedicure and not have polish involved.  Sadly I am still sporting the remains of purple polish I put on for my sister's wedding just over a month ago.  I can't get close enough to my feet to remove what is left or to throw more on top.  I've been wearing my stretched out Fit-Flops that I have had since being pregnant with Eleanor so everyone around me has been able to see my horrible toe paint... that is if they can even tell with the puffed up toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment